Asentia Release 1.11
Released February 14, 2018
- Added mini-analytic dashboards to user, course, learning path, and content package grids to display aggregate data about those objects.
- Added an “online” indicator to users in the user grid to allow an administrator to determine whether a user is currently logged into the system.
- Added “Supervisor” field to transcript reports.
- Added the ability to query “enrolled” or “waitlist” users in ILT transcript reports.
- Added the ability to re-zip and download content packages.
- Modified the Administrator Menu to display administrator options in a more workflow friendly layout.
- Moved User Field Configuration to the System category of the Administrator Menu.
- Modified object listing grids to display more information about an object as well as provide shortcut buttons to more commonly used functions of an object.
- Fixed an issue in Quiz/Survey packages where the exit button on the Quiz/Survey does not exit properly.
- Fixed an issue where placeholders used in Email Notifications are automatically appended to the end of the text as opposed to where the cursor is.
- Fixed an issue on the User Enrollment Activity Page where entering a score less than 100 rounds the score to either 0 or 1.
- Fixed an issue where only one report filter could be added to a report in IE11.
- Fixed an issue with downloading calendar files in IE11.
- Fixed an issue with updating completion status of a user’s enrollment in IE11.
Asentia Release 1.10.5
Released December 7, 2017
- Added a searchable “documents widget” to the dashboard that allows a user to search the system for documents they have access to. These documents consist of files attached to Groups/Communities the user is a member of, materials for Courses/Learning Paths the user is enrolled in, and materials marked as public for Courses/Learning Paths.
- Added the ability to run reports on Certifications.
- Added the ability to attach files to user profiles.
- Added an email notification for “Message Center” message received.
- Added the ability for portals with more than one language installed to detect the user’s preferred browser language and automatically switch to that language.
- Modified the Administrator Menu to open on rollover instead of on click.
- Modified the User Registration and User Modify pages to display in sections instead of tabs for user data.
- Moved User Field Configuration from Users & Groups to System menu.
- Modified the Role Manager permission so that it controls access to assigning roles, in addition to creating/modifying them. Prior to this release, the ability to assign roles was under the User and Group Manager permissions. The Role Manager permission was also modified to only be assigned to the built-in “System Administrator” role.
- Added the ability to remove avatars from Users, Groups, Courses, and Learning Paths.
- Added the ability to duplicate ILT sessions.
- Added the ability to have more than one “organizer account” for GTM, GTT, GTW, and WebEx integrated ILT sessions.
- Fixed an issue with some Activity Data records being duplicated upon import.
- Fixed an issue with sort order in Pending User Registration and Pending Enrollment widgets.
Asentia Release 1.10
Released October 17, 2017
- Added Certifications functionality to allow for defining and managing CEUs and requirements relating to a certification. This module allows you to create “Certification Tracks” made up of course, course credit, and/or external task requirements to track your learner’s progress through initial awards and renewals of certifications.
- Added functionality that allows Instructor Led Training sessions to be directly integrated with GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, and/or WebEx. This integration includes meeting creation, registrant creation, and attendee synchronization.
- Added the ability to make learner registrations subject to administrator approval.
- Added the ability to make learner self-enrollment of courses subject to administrator approval.
- Added the ability to relocate the log in form to display inside of the home page through the use of a short code.
For more information on the Certifications and ILT Integration modules or to have them enabled in your portal, please contact your sales representative.
- Modified the dashboard to condense all widgets onto one single dashboard, there are no more “dashboard modes.”
- Modified CSS editor to display default CSS files next to files being edited to make for easier editing of files relative to their original versions.
- Modified self-enrollment confirmation to include a link to go directly to the enrolled course’s launch page.
- Fixed issues with Activity Import importing duplicated records.
- Fixed an issue with expiration date conflicts in the Certificate Builder.
- Fixed various issues relating to jQuery and Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue with report configuration not maintaining selected values after save.
- Fixed a formatting issue with messages sent via the Message Center.
- Fixed an issue with User Batch Import that was causing an incorrect error message to be displayed when an import file was not properly formatted.
Asentia Release 1.9.1
Released June 12, 2017
- In the Message Center, put the name of a Community (Group) in the "To" box to message all users in the group.
- Upload sample screens for courses that can be browsed from the catalog. Learning paths show sample screens for courses contained within the learning path.
- New Email Notification triggers "Course Start" and "Learning Path Start" added, which trigger when an enrollment starts, as opposed to the triggers "Course Enrolled" and "Learning Path Enrolled," which trigger when an enrollment is created.
- In the CSS Editor, added a "Revert To Default" button to eliminate all changes put in the CSS.
- The administrator Leaderboards widget is now called "Team Leaderboards." It has been modified so that only users in a role with the User Manager permission can see it. If the user has the User Manager permission over any user, the leaderboard will show all of the users in the system. If the user has the User Manager permission over a certain group(s), the leaderboard will only show the users in that group(s).
- The administrator Enrollment Statistics widget has been modified so that only users in a role with the User Manager permission can see it. If the user has the User Manager permission over any user, the Enrollment Statistics widget will show statistics for all of the users in the system. If the user has the User Manager permission over a certain group(s), the Enrollment Statistics widget will show statistics for only the users in that group(s).
- The user "My Leaderboards" widget now includes a drop-down that allows users to view leaderboards relative to other learners with common properties, like Job Title, Department, Region, etc.
- Logging in as a user from the catalog now returns you to the last item you viewed after you log in.
- Fixed a bug where available sessions were not being displayed in chronological order.