Inquisiq Release 18.104.22.168
Released April 2nd, 2019
- Added functionality to connect to OpenSesame Marketplace to purchase and download courseware for deployment within a portal.
- Added functionality to configure a CAPTCHA for the portal login form.
- Added functionality to configure a portal to require user consent for email notifications (opt-in/opt-out).
- Added functionality to configure a portal to require a user to agree to a user agreement or terms of service upon first login.
- Added functionality to configure a portal to allow users to remove their own accounts.
- Fixed an issue where “Estimated Completion Time” email placeholder “rollover” text was missing.
- Fixed an issue causing user registration page to fail when “Hire Date” is a required field.
- Fixed an issue where the number of courses linked to a catalog was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with portal duplication where the duplicated catalog was linked to the source portal’s catalog.
- Fixed an issue where session rosters were not sortable.
- Fixed an issue where User Manager permission was allowing the user to also have its profile information edited.
- Fixed an issue where a content MIME type was not functioning properly with Storyline content.
- Fixed an issue where course prerequisites were not being enforced from the course catalog.
- Fixed an issue where courses marked as completed by an administrator could still be launched by a learner and have their progress tracked.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for session time zone.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for lesson score.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for enrollment start.
- Fixed issues with Manage Data for Import Certificate Data functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Hire Date and Terminal Date do not save properly on the user registration form.
- Fixed a formatting issue that caused certificates not to display when a \ was found within user profile data.
- Fixed an issue where some completed courses were being displayed as “overdue.”
- Fixed an issue where instructors were unable to access sessions that they were instructing.
- Fixed an issue where User Managers could not revoke certificates unless they also had Content Manager permissions.
- Fixed an issue with missing text in the OK and Cancel buttons for quizzes and surveys published with the built-in tool.
- Fixed an issue where quizzes and surveys created with the built-in tool were not scrollable on iPad.
Inquisiq Release 22.214.171.124
Released April 30th 2018
- Changed Authorize.net integration method from deprecated DPM method to Accept.js method.
- Changed the way content is stored and handled to prevent course launch outside of the LMS.
- Fixed an issue where the use of the Forgot Password link was causing user profile data to be cleared.
- Fixed an issue where the system was attempting to grant certificates for courses that did not have certificates, and therefore throwing errors.
- Fixed an issue where certificates that were awarded through activity data imports were not correctly attributed to the person who uploaded the activity data.
- Fixed an issue where a portal’s global non-HTTPS forward to HTTPS process was re-directing without forwarding the data. The global non-HTTPS to HTTPS will now be bypassed for API calls and properly utilize the API setting for allowing HTTP or HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue with certificate data imports where multiple rows for the same user and same course codes with different timestamps threw an error, and the error was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s My Account page’s Progress analytic counted enrollments that had not started yet as a result of recurring enrollments that were to create future enrollments.
- Fixed issues with translations of conclusion slides and “Submit” and “Done” buttons in lessons created in the built-in quiz/survey authoring tool.
- Fixed an issue where the enrollment expiration dates were not appearing under the Learning Activities section of the user’s My Account page.
- Fixed an issue where coupon codes that applied to specific catalogs were not working.
- Fixed an issue where the last column on the User Batch page was listed as AW, when the last column in the batch upload is actually AS.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over an expired enrollment’s Go button showed an untranslated tag.
- Fixed an issue where new users created by the administrator using the New User button are initially unable to be impersonated.
- Fixed an issue where the Access Period on the course launch page was listed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where profile records of Supervisors whose profiles had been deleted were not being cleared from their supervisee’s profiles.
- Fixed an issue with printing certificates in the Microsoft Edge browser.
Inquisiq Release 126.96.36.199
Released September 28, 2017
- New Icons and Interface:
- Mobile Responsive
- Brief Analytics
- Better workflow
- Added security questions for password resets to secure user accounts.
- Added requirement for users to enter their existing password before changing their password.
- Added feature that locks user accounts after a specified number of failed logins.
- Interactive development environment for CSS/Style Sheets - auto-complete suggestions, elements collapsable, color-coding, detailed error reporting
- Changed Reset Password feature to send a reset link to user, rather than new clear text password. Reset link subject to new Security Answers feature.
- Now able to search for users based on Company and Employee ID fields, in addition to First Name, Last Name, Username, and Email.
- Removed "Delete All Users in Group" function.
- Fixed bug where entering quotation marks in quiz/survey answer choices corrupted the quiz.
- Certificates no longer display a dynamic label if there is no data present for that label.
- Added missing translations.
- Added validation for inputs that require numbers in the Reports section.
- Fixed issue where certificates with certain names become encoded on the page.
- Fixed Vulnerabilities for XSS, X-Frame, CSRF and others based on WebInspect and other security scans.
Inquisiq Release 4.17.0001 / .0002 / .0003
Released January 20, 2017
- Quiz and Survey authoring.
- Import Video (mp4, ogv, webm, Youtube, Vimeo) and publish to SCORM-compliant lesson.
- PowerPoint-To-SCORM Converter/Publisher****
- HTML- based certificate editor/viewer (Flash player is no longer required).
- Detailed error logging for failed Authorize.net transactions.
- New placeholder ##LessonScore## for the Lesson Completed, Lesson Failed, and Lesson Passed email notifications.
- CSS “IDE” (Integrated Development Environment).
- Increased future years available for hire and termination dates.
- The pop-up coupon code windows no longer display during purchase if no coupon codes have been created.
- Empty reports now display the message, “Report is empty” instead of a blank screen.
- The LMS Account name (LMS portal name) input within API calls is no longer case sensitive.
- The "Created" date column in the Certificates screen now sorts correctly.
- Certificate codes now display correctly in reports.
- The “All / None” selection option now operates correctly in the “Catalogs” tab of the Coupon Code configuration screen.
****IMPORTANT**** The PowerPoint-to-SCORM Converter/Publisher requires additional ICS hosted services and Microsoft licenses and therefore is only available on SaaS or ICS-Hosted installations. This feature is not available to On-Premises installations. Please contact the Inquisiq Support Team regarding the implementation cost and details for Hosted installations.
Inquisiq Release 4.16.0630
August 23, 2016
- Increased number of years into the future that administrators can select for Start Date when creating enrollments.
- Added logging for Active Directory Synchronization.
- Added a “View Schedule” listing for web meeting and classroom lessons in the Course Catalog.
- Changed the Import Activity Data formatting instructions for "Course Credits" to a max character length of 4; 0 - 9999, 0.0 - 99.9
- The user batch upload now enforces the user limit for the LMS portal if a user batch upload exceeds it.
- The (2) footnote on the Import Activity Data screen now correctly lists the corresponding columns that must contain data.
- The 10 character limit for coupon codes entered by users is now correctly enforced.
- Single-quotes in upload file names no longer result in a failed upload.
- When performing an Activity Data Import, conflicting credit values no longer result in extra rows of data.
- The “Instructing” tab in the My Account screen now correctly sorts by all listed columns.
- Changed the Active Directory Synchronization process so that a user failure does not halt the process nor result in a “disabled” status for all remaining users.
- The Group permission screen now correctly aligns the checkboxes with the group names.
- The ##enrollment_duedate## placeholder for the "Enrollment Start" email notification now correctly displays the due date in the user’s local time.
Inquisiq Release 4.15.0701
Released April 15, 2016
- Added Dutch language.
- Added progress measure and description properties to SCORM objective tracking.
- Certificates screen search function now searches on "Code" and "Issuing Organization" in addition to "Name."
- Session cookie token now regenerates at login for enhanced security.
- Added "Created" date to Certificate information.
- Changed data file import procedures to upload faster.
- Added maintenance procedure to purge group enrollment cascade queue of records aged for than 6 months.
- GetUser API call now requires at least one filter with more than 3 characters defined (not including wildcards). Thus, "Get All Users" requests through the API no longer allowed.
- Enrollments saved through the API can now be tracked in the database.
- Added AD detail to onscreen error messages.
- AD sync errors are now logged to /_log/ad/ folder on installation.
- Changed Users screen to load user information faster.
- Removed the line, "Once enrolled, this value may be changed for users on an individual basis" from Time Limit field on the Course configuration screen.
- Removed "Leaderboards" from the "Add Data Field" Menu on the Certificate Configuration screen.
- Added Internet Explorer browser compatibility changes to enable users to subscribe to reports.
- Changed enrollment cascade and save procedures to prevent duplicate enrollments.
- Column labels now correctly specified in the activity data import error messages.
- Deleted Activity Data now correctly deletes all related activity data when no course codes were provided in the uploaded file.
- Coupon Codes now correctly save to the selected Catalogs on the Coupon Code configuration screen.
- Groups are now displayed correctly for user accounts that have only been granted the "User Manager" permission.
- Earned or Awarded Certificate fields no longer display as "Label" if a user’s previous linked supervisor was later unlinked.
Inquisiq Release 4.15.0700
Released on August 26, 2015
- Added option to exclude specific users from leaderboards.
- Added Credit column for course information to the Import Activity Data.
- Added User’s IP Address to Reports.
- Added server-level configuration to enable/disable the relative date time filter requirement for report subscriptions. The configuration can be applied to the User Demographic dataset and all other datasets separately (i.e. User Demographic datasets are not restricted while all others are or vice versa).
- Users that are disabled no longer inherit group enrollments.
- Users that are disabled no longer receive subscribed reports.
- Empty subscribed reports no longer attach blank files to the subscription email – rather the email indicates that the report contained no data.
- Added additional security configuration options and XSS prevention.
- Added Integration to JitBit and Discourse Discussion Board Software.
- Certificate text now correctly displays when viewing certificates with Flash Player versions 18 and later.
- Special characters now correctly display in certificates.
- Changed Email notifications to only send notifications for non-expired portals.
- Changed Calendar ID to verify correctly.
- Changed Session icons in the My Account calendar to correctly display when the “Enable Course Catalog” option is not selected.
- Transcript data from inherited group enrollments that have been revoked no longer appear in course transcript reports.
- Changed “User Account Expires” email notification to send correctly if "When the selected event occurs" option is selected.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display columns when exported to Excel (.csv).
- Changed report functionality to correctly sort columns when viewed in HTML format.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display the learner’s selected language in reports.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display when “Closed” or “Locked” filters are applied to reports.
- Corrected the “Open” option above the course catalog calendar to correctly display in the “Classic” and “2014” layouts.
- Changed “Print Roster” to correctly print the session roster for Internet Explorer users.
Inquisiq Release 4.15.0302
Released on March 13, 2015
- New, updated "R4" interface option.
- The “Classic” icon set is not supported with the new "R4" interface style included in this release.
- Multilingual capability. Available languages include:
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Course ratings allow learners who have completed a course to rate the course.
- Course Ratings included in Reports.
- Leaderboards display top learners by the most total course completions, total course credits, total certificates and total certificate credits.
- Course Screenshots added to Course Details screen within the Course Catalog.
- Activity Import:
- Added “Credits” column.
- Data automatically fills in enrollments where the import data matches.
- Certificates now automatically awarded where appropriate.
- Certificate Data Import functionality allows batch upload of certificate data.
- Course survey link option added to the course configuration screen allows learners to jump out to a 3rd party survey tool once they have completed their course.
- Phrasing of Catalog “Closed” changed to “Allowed Self-Enrollment” for clarity.
- Report subscriptions now require a relative date time filter that is less than or equal to the frequency designated with the report subscription.
- Moved Course Catalog “Options” tab out of the Course Catalog page into a new “Features” page within the Administrator Menu.
- Session screen updated to only display sessions that have occurred within the previous year and only allow modifications/management to sessions that have occurred within the previous 3 months.
- Changed the “Supervisor” field within reports to display the supervisor’s full name and username in parenthesis.
- Activity Import data that contain course codes will now update the user’s transcript with the corresponding number of credits linked to the course.
- Users that enroll / purchase a catalog that contains “closed” courses will only be enrolled in the “open” courses contained within the catalog.
- Corrected the Course Time Limit setting to properly prevent access once the allotted time has been reached.
- Corrected the “Login Failed” message to display and scale correctly.
- Manual completions of “closed” courses now correctly unlock other courses that they are prerequisites for.
- Blank column contained in Reports Excel spreadsheet following “Course Name” column has been removed.
- “Forgot Password” email now includes correct HTTP/HTTPS link according to portal settings.
Inquisiq Release 2.14.0211
Released on May 16, 2014
- Added the ability to select from multiple interface styles and icon sets for an LMS portal through the Control Panel.
- Added a new interface style and icon set that can be applied to LMS portals.
- New interface styles and icon sets can be created and applied to your LMS installation with assistance from the Inquisiq Support Team.
- SaaS clients wanting to switch to the newly designed interface style and/or icon set included in this release will need to contact the Inquisiq Support Team.
- The “Classic” icon set (the icon set used prior to this release) is not supported with the new interface style included in this release, as icons in that style are larger in size and the “Classic” icon set may not have appropriately sized icons for the new interface.
- Changed login and register pages to eliminate a potential cross-site scripting vulnerability.
- Changed sessions management page to load session information faster.
Inquisiq Release 2.14.0210
Released February 19, 2014
- Added "Certificate Expired" notification to email notifications.
- Added "future relative date" filters to reports.
- Added support for the Internet Explorer 11 web browser, and enhanced support for content running on iOS devices.
- Added the YouTube logo to the built-in set of icons for social media links in courses.
- Added the ability to toggle the launch mode of SCORM content launched from Internet Explorer. Due to a bug affecting Flash for Internet Explorer, SCORM content had to be forced to launch in "IE8 Compatibility Mode" in order to function properly in Internet Explorer. This can now be changed at the SCORM Package level to allow other content types, specifically HTML5, to take advantage of support offered by the newer versions of Internet Explorer.
- Changed "Activity Data Import" functionality to allow multiple transcript records with the same completion date to be imported properly.
- Changed coupon code "modify" functionality to allow the previously saved "Discount Value" to display properly.
- Changed "Enrollment Revoked" email notification to display the "##object_name##" placeholder in the notification.
- Changed course enrollments inherited from the purchase of a catalog to enforce course prerequisites.
- Changed shopping cart functionality to remove deleted courses from a user's active shopping cart.
- Changed email notifications to only send notifications to "Active" users.
- Changed email notifications to only send notifications to a user’s supervisor or the account administrator if the user is "Active."
- Changed processes for querying and saving lesson, and lesson interaction data to perform more efficiently.
- Changed the mobile home page to correctly display home page titles that span multiple lines.
- Changed items listed on the "Instructing" tab of the "My Account" page to properly sort by date.
- Changed user field validation to properly enforce the "Is Unique" flag on the "Email" field.
- Changed the validation regular expression for email addresses to allow for email addresses with a TLD containing a period, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changed the "User Batch Upload" interface to display instructions for properly formatting country information in the user batch spreadsheet.
- Changed the "User Batch Upload" process to import the batch of users and apply grouping rules more efficiently.
Inquisiq Release 2.13.0301
Released on May 31, 2013
- Enhanced coupon code functionality to allow for coupon codes to be valid between a given date range, and to allow for coupon codes to be marked for one-time use by each user.
- Added support for the Internet Explorer 10 web browser.
- Added the ability to revert the logged in session back to the impersonating user when logging in as, or impersonating another user.
- Enhanced support for Unicode characters throughout the system.
- Added “Credits” column to user transcript.
- Modified the default background image for a certificate.
- Added configurable options for synchronizing Active Directory to _global.asp.
- Changed course/catalog purchasing process to account for and assign a “grace period” to coupon codes for when they are applied to a purchase item and the user does not “checkout” right away.
- Changed Authorize.net purchasing method to populate the “description” field needed by the gateway.
- Changed the Course Materials download functionality to download items properly when passwords in _global.asp are encrypted.
- Changed enrollments to allow the end date of an enrollment to be modified without throwing an error on the start date.
- Changed lesson launch to function properly with iOS 6.
- Changed the saving of user lesson data and interactions to perform more efficiently.
Inquisiq Release 2.12.1031
Released on December 12, 2012
- Expanded Section 508 compliance for learner pages. Note that this does not certify that lesson content will comply with Section 508. Section 508 compliance for lesson content is determined and implemented by the developer of the lesson content.
- Added the ability to configure automatic recover or discard of SCORM lesson data from disk to database. This enhances the SCORM lesson data recovery feature introduced in release 2.12.0615 by allowing the LMS Administrator to choose if unsaved SCORM lesson data should be automatically recovered or discarded for the user, or if the user should continue to decide.
- Added “click-to-insert” functionality for available placeholders listed on the “Email Notifications > Modify” page, and added placeholders for the course’s estimated time to complete, the course’s description, and the enrollment’s due date to “Enrollment” email notifications.
- Added the ability filter for “NULL” or empty values in reports.
- Added an alert to the “My Account” page to be displayed if the user has enrollments that are still being built.
- Changed the “Enrollment Start” email notifications to be sent to users inheriting fixed date group enrollments where the fixed date setting causes the start date of their enrollment to be in the past.
- Enhanced the performance of group enrollment distribution functionality to prevent deadlocks and timeouts when adding a user to a group that contains group enrollments.
- Changed the "Data Saved" message/link on the lesson launch screen to say "Click here to go back to the course details page." This more accurately reflects the page the user lands on upon clicking the link.
- Changed the calendars to display session icons on the appropriate date that is relative to the session’s time zone.
- Changed the enrollments listed on the “Completed” tab of the “My Account” page to not allow the enrollment to be launched if it has expired.
- Changed the enrollment listings on the “My Account” page to properly sort date columns.
- Changed the formatting of a user’s “Hire Date” in reports to display properly in the report.
- Changed the “User > Enrollment > Modify” page to allow settings on a user’s active enrollment to be changed without requiring the start date to also be changed.
- Changed the “User > Enrollment > Listing” page to prevent settings on a user’s completed enrollments from being changed.
- Changed the “Session > Add User” page to function properly in Internet Explorer 9.
- Changed the user’s lesson listing page to only display an active link to a “Web Meeting” lesson 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the “Web Meeting.”
- Changed the “Session Enroll” page to display the number of seats still available in a session.
Inquisiq Release 2.12.0615
Released on August 15, 2012
- Added the ability to purchase or enroll in all courses contained within a catalog.
- Added the ability to synchronize SCORM lesson data from disk to database. This allows the most recently committed SCORM data for a lesson to be recovered in the event it is not successfully written to the database.
- Added the ability to encrypt the control panel and/or database passwords in the _global.asp file.
- Added enhancements to Active Directory synchronization to allow synchronization over SSL, and allow extra LDAP query parameters to be added to synchronization.
- Added a dataset to reports to allow for reporting on Catalogs, Courses, Lessons, and Sessions.
- Added Session information to the “Course Transcripts” dataset in reports.
- Added the ability to add users to a group through the API.
- Added Session placeholders to email notifications. Additionally, all available placeholders for an event type will be shown in the placeholder box when the event is selected.
- Added a file name column to “Manage Activity Data” in Import Activity Data. This allows activity imports to be tracked by filename.
- Added functionality to release a page’s connection to the database once a query has finished. This will enhance the performance of calls to the database.
- Changed self-enrollment button for courses to only allow the button to be clicked once. This prevents users from self-enrolling in a course more than once.
- Changed the session roster page to properly display the course name.
- Changed “Main Menu” items to allow links to contain IP addresses.
- Changed the saveEnrollment method of the API to add a time zone for the enrollment. This was preventing enrollments created by the API from being properly displayed in the Administrator Menu.
- Changed email address validation to allow apostrophes in email addresses.
- Changed multi-select user property fields to properly display items that were previously selected.
- Changed the “My Account” page to properly highlight the last tab of the enrollments menu when properly selected. This was an IE8 bug.
- Changed the “Account Settings” page to allow the Administrator password to be changed by the Administrator only.
- Changed the SCORM package import to not import SCORM packages whose manifest doesn’t contain any item definitions.
- Changed “Certificates” to properly display the award date based on the user’s time zone.
- Changed mobile lesson launch page to be formatted like all other mobile pages.
- Changed the “My Account” page to properly sort course listings when sorted by date.
Inquisiq Release 2.12.0105
Released on January 17, 2012
- Added functionality to allow an LMS account’s settings, courses, and SCORM packages to be duplicated and a new account created.
- Added the ability to start an enrollment immediately upon save.
- Added backend functionality to increase performance when saving enrollments and launching lessons.
- Changed the User Transcript report to display lessons in their proper order.
- Changed the recording of user last login date to no longer record when a user with “impersonator” permissions logs in as that user. The user’s last login date will only be recorded when a user signs in with credentials or through the Inquisiq R3 API single sign-on feature.
- Fixed the ascending/descending column sorting functionality on grids for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Changed the ascending/descending column sorting functionality on listing pages to properly sort numeric columns.
- Changed the Course Catalog calendar to only display sessions a user would have access to based on their specific course/catalog access.
- Changed course launch to no longer record the first launch date every time the course is launched. The first launch date is only recorded when the user first launches the course.
- Changed certificates to properly display “Local Timezone,” if it is selected to be displayed on a user’s certificate.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.1015
Released on October 27, 2011
- Changed reports to order results by the selected columns.
- Added the ability to view the SCORM package and it’s identifier for a lesson in the Course Transcripts Dataset.
- Added the ability to hide the calendar on the My Account page.
- Added the ability to duplicate Sessions.
- Added Course Code as a placeholder in Email Notifications.
- Added the ability to track a user’s last login date.
- Added the ability to search courses by SCORM Package name.
- Added support for course materials download via iPad.
- Added the ability to delete user accounts by group.
- Added the ability to synchronize groups from Active Directory. (Note: Grouping Rules will not be applied to groups synchronized from Active Directory as membership to those groups is determined by Active Directory.)
- Added the ability to force a user to change their password on next login.
- Added the ability to apply all Grouping Rules at one time.
- Added the ability to apply grouping rules on Active Directory synchronization.
- Added the ability to assign permissions to a group of users.
- Corrected an issue where adding a delay to an existing relative group enrollment would cause users to inherit the enrollment with the delay offset from the original start date of the enrollment.
- Corrected an issue where coupon code use was not being properly tracked when transactions were processed using PayPal.
- Corrected an issue where the “Expiration Date” field on certificates was displaying the date and time.
- Corrected an issue where the user’s time zone was not being applied to dates on certificates.
- Corrected an issue where course catalog editing was not working in Internet Explorer 9.
- Corrected an issue with a user’s transcript not being viewable when certain fields are disabled from the User Account Data page. (Note: This change affects the structure of Datasets for reporting. If you have a custom Dataset in your Inquisiq R3 instance it will need to be modified to account for these changes.)
- Changed the reports window and lesson launch window to always be resizable. This change was due to the fact that locking the window size only works in Internet Explorer, other browsers such as Firefox and Google Chrome ignore this setting.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.0710
Released on August 15, 2011
- Added Authorize.NET Direct Post Method (DPM) to e-commerce gateway options.
- Added the ability to allow/dis-allow each of the e-commerce gateway options (PayPal Website Standard, PayPal PayFlow Pro, Authorize.NET AIM, Authorize.NET DPM) at the server configuration level so that the software can be tailored to the appropriate PCI level of its hosting environment. The Inquisiq R3 SaaS environment will be configured to allow only PayPal Website Standard and Authorize.NET DPM methods.
- Corrected an issue where Report Subscriptions were not inheriting the correct time zone for reports with date filters.
- Corrected an issue where users with an expired account were still able to log in.
- Corrected interface description for the password reset function to more accurately state the functionality of the feature. Instead of “Allow users to retrieve forgotten passwords,” the text now states “Allow users to reset forgotten passwords.”
- Corrected an issue where email notifications were being sent to expired and disabled users.
- Rearranged the course code column in the Course Transcripts dataset to be displayed before the course name column.
- Changed the built-in user registration page to set the default time zone in the select box to the time zone of the site (account).
- Modified the process that distributes enrollments to users to be more efficient. This should result in fewer “deadlock” errors when creating enrollments.
- Removed a reference to “OJT” (On Job Training) from the description of the User Manager permission.
- Removed inaccurate statement “Does not include individual responses or objective-level statuses or scores.” from the description of the Course Transcripts dataset.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.0601
Released on June 1, 2011
- Added the ability to include social networking or forum links to courses.
- Added the ability to import historical course and lesson data.
- Added the ability to place a delay on group enrollments with relative dates.
- Added the ability to assign a supervisor to a user, and pull a user’s supervisor information when communicating with the API.
- Added email notification event for “Session Meets".
- Course credits now reported upon completion of courses. Note that courses completed prior to applying this software version will not have credits retroactively reported.
- Added department, employee id, and supervisor fields to Active Directory synchronization.
- Corrected an issue where session update email notifications were not being sent properly.
- Corrected an issue where a calendar object for a session was not being downloaded properly in Google Chrome.
- Removed ‘OJT Event Ready’ from the email notification event list.
- "Login As User" button now correctly disabled for disabled users.
- Expanded the regular expression field for grouping rules to 4000 characters.
- Corrected an issue where the “User Creator” permission was inheriting parts of the “User Manager” permission.
- Corrected an issue where the requirements text for username and password fields on the self-registration page was being cut off in Internet Explorer 7.
- Corrected an issue where the listing of saved reports was not displaying properly.
- Corrected an issue that caused the WYSIWYG text editor to not function properly in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Corrected an issue where the daylight savings time offset was being applied in time zones that do not use daylight savings time.
- Corrected an issue where “Mastery/Passing Score” was not being saved after adding a lesson.
- Corrected an issue where reports with date filters were not being adjusted for GMT. The date filters now query based on the time zone of the user who created the report.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.0413
Released on April 13, 2011
- Corrected Email Notification problems for courses purchased through PayPal Website Standard.
- Corrected activation problems for new installations.
- Corrected group name text input problems for Internet Explorer users in the grouping rule window.
- Corrected the “double” menu bar that appears when using Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer.
- Removed unpublished courses from the public Course Catalog search results.
- Corrected the error that occurs when clicking the iCalendar/Outlook file for a live session in Internet Explorer when accessed via HTTPS.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.0319
Released on March 19, 2011
- IIS-Managed sessions removed in favor of database-managed sessions. Allows front-end load balancing.
- Added functionality to specify external/custom URL for user-registration.
- Added user-customizable main menu functionality.
- Automatically disabled “login as” link in the Administrator Menu for expired user accounts.
- Added automatic retry on database commands that fail due to deadlock termination.
- Changed registration and login behavior to return the user to the originating course description page when using the “Register” or “Login” link on that page.
- Corrected error when a grouping rule regular expression exceeds 512 characters in length.
- Corrected error that occurs when manually setting completion status.
- Corrected “ghost icons” on reporting pages.
- Corrected “object not defined” error when running reports.
Inquisiq Release 2.11.0101
Released on January 1, 2011
- Adds a trigger to remove user from the specified group when a grouping rule is not matched.
- Adds an option which allows administrators to determine whether a current user session or new user session is given priority when a conflict occurs (new user attempts to login with a username that is currently logged in from another session).
- New permission added "User Impersonator" which allows a user to login as another user. This functionality was previously limited to the ‘admin’ login.
- Corrects error when editing an expired group enrollment (relative dates, recurring schedule).
- Corrects Preview functionality on the User Account Data screen.
- Corrects SCORM package in-use indicator not showing yellow.
- Corrects Course Catalog Calendar not displaying events in future months.
- Corrects "ID list is invalid" error when they try to review a completed course.
Inquisiq Release 2.10.1022
Released on October 22, 2010
- Enhanced course pre-requisite functionality
- New Print Catalog feature allows you to print a list of all of your catalogs and courses
- New Print Session Roster feature allows instructors to print a list of students enrolled in a session
- Enhanced reporting - report dates can now be selected from an interactive calendar and relative date ranges have been added
- Course Enrollment functionality has been enhanced to be more robust and intuitive
Inquisiq Release 2.10.0510
Released on September 23, 2010
- Added Attempt Limit to lesson properties
- Added functionality to reset lesson activity
- Added automatic group-joining rules based on user profile information
- Added XML schema validation to API
- Corrected validation for Web Meeting Launch URL to include path and querystring information
- Evaluate enrollment completion and certificate awards prior to screen draw on view enrollment page
- Corrected errors in Internet Explorer that occurred when deleting groups
- Corrected user listing on group pages to update properly after adding or removing a user(s)
- Corrected "login as user" function on user profile page
- Corrected calendar to correctly display events for future and past months
- Corrected user pages with Administrator interface to properly display functionality related to manage, edit, and delete permissions
- Corrected password validation to correctly comply with configured settings
Inquisiq Release 2.10.0315
Released on March 17, 2010
- Corrected user account creation so that when “Status” modification is not allowed, accounts are created as “active” rather than “inactive”.
- Added disabled icon for CSS editing when disabled.
- General calendars now properly display events according to course publishing and catalog restriction settings.
- Added initial API functionality.
- Course prerequisites can be specified in Course modify page. These prerequisites are viewable on the catalog page and enforced at time of self-enrollment.
- Corrected errors that occurred in the course catalog breadcrumb.
- New user field “supervisor” added, which can be set to point to another User account in the LMS. User batch import and all Datasets updated.
- Email notifications now correctly replace all ##object_type## placeholders.
- Email notifications now correctly convert dates and times to the appropriate local time zone of the recipient.
- Added Administrator functionality to “jump” into a user account.
Inquisiq Release 2.9.1225
Released on January 15, 2010
- Changes report dates to reflect the account’s default time zone rather than GMT.
- Corrects the Search functionality on the Administrator, Certificate interface.
- Corrects the Enrollment Reset functionality so that it does not remove user’s link to sessions that are contained within the enrollment, but rather only resets activity within them.
- Corrects Enrollment Reset function to allow reset on enrollments containing any activity – not just online activity.
- Corrects Seats and Available Seats Count on Administrator, Sessions when the seats limits have been overridden.
- Replaces Due Date with Completed Date on My Account page for completed enrollments.
- Disables form buttons on User Account Data Preview screens as they are non-functional and for preview only.
- Adds user-configurable form field descriptions to User Account Data.
- Adds “Jump” on the Account Modification screen within the Control Panel.
- Adds capability to use Unified Communications (UC) SSL certificates (also known as Subject-Alternative-Name or SAN certificates).