Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.11.0710
Posted by Mike Link on 15 August 2011 08:15 PM
• Added Authorize.NET Direct Post Method (DPM) to e-commerce gateway options.
• Added the ability to allow/dis-allow each of the e-commerce gateway options (PayPal Website Standard, PayPal PayFlow Pro, Authorize.NET AIM, Authorize.NET DPM) at the server configuration level so that the software can be tailored to the appropriate PCI level of its hosting environment. The Inquisiq R3 SaaS environment will be configured to allow only PayPal Website Standard and Authorize.NET DPM methods.
• Corrected an issue where Report Subscriptions were not inheriting the correct time zone for reports with date filters.
• Corrected an issue where users with an expired account were still able to log in.
• Corrected interface description for the password reset function to more accurately state the functionality of the feature. Instead of “Allow users to retrieve forgotten passwords,” the text now states “Allow users to reset forgotten passwords.”
• Corrected an issue where email notifications were being sent to expired and disabled users.
• Rearranged the course code column in the Course Transcripts dataset to be displayed before the course name column.
• Changed the built-in user registration page to set the default time zone in the select box to the time zone of the site (account).
• Modified the process that distributes enrollments to users to be more efficient. This should result in fewer “deadlock” errors when creating enrollments.
• Removed a reference to “OJT” (On Job Training) from the description of the User Manager permission.
• Removed inaccurate statement “Does not include individual responses or objective-level statuses or scores.” from the description of the Course Transcripts dataset.