Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.11.1015
Posted by Mike Link on 27 October 2011 02:28 PM
• Changed reports to order results by the selected columns.
• Added the ability to view the SCORM package and it’s identifier for a lesson in the Course Transcripts Dataset.
• Added the ability to hide the calendar on the My Account page.
• Added the ability to duplicate Sessions.
• Added Course Code as a placeholder in Email Notifications.
• Added the ability to track a user’s last login date.
• Added the ability to search courses by SCORM Package name.
• Added support for course materials download via iPad.
• Added the ability to delete user accounts by group.
• Added the ability to synchronize groups from Active Directory.
Note: Grouping Rules will not be applied to groups synchronized from Active Directory as membership to those groups is determined by Active Directory.
• Added the ability to force a user to change their password on next login.
• Added the ability to apply all Grouping Rules at one time.
• Added the ability to apply grouping rules on Active Directory synchronization.
• Added the ability to assign permissions to a group of users.
• Corrected an issue where coupon code use was not being properly tracked when transactions were processed using PayPal.
• Corrected an issue where the “Expiration Date” field on certificates was displaying the date and time.
• Corrected an issue where the user’s time zone was not being applied to dates on certificates.
• Corrected an issue where course catalog editing was not working in Internet Explorer 9.
• Corrected an issue with a user’s transcript not being viewable when certain fields are disabled from the User Account Data page.