Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.12.0105
Posted by Mike Link on 17 January 2012 08:04 PM
• Added functionality to allow an LMS account’s settings, courses, and SCORM packages to be duplicated and a new account created.
• Added the ability to start an enrollment immediately upon save.
• Added backend functionality to increase performance when saving enrollments and launching lessons.
• Changed the User Transcript report to display lessons in their proper order.
• Changed the recording of user last login date to no longer record when a user with “impersonator” permissions logs in as that user. The user’s last login date will only be recorded when a user signs in with credentials or through the Inquisiq R3 API single sign-on feature.
• Fixed the ascending/descending column sorting functionality on grids for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Changed the ascending/descending column sorting functionality on listing pages to properly sort numeric columns.
• Changed the Course Catalog calendar to only display sessions a user would have access to based on their specific course/catalog access.
• Changed course launch to no longer record the first launch date every time the course is launched. The first launch date is only recorded when the user first launches the course.
• Changed certificates to properly display “Local Timezone,” if it is selected to be displayed on a user’s certificate.