Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.12.0615
Posted by Mike Link on 15 August 2012 02:01 PM
• Added the ability to purchase or enroll in all courses contained within a catalog.
• Added the ability to synchronize SCORM lesson data from disk to database. This allows the most recently committed SCORM data for a lesson to be recovered in the event it is not successfully written to the database.
• Added the ability to encrypt the control panel and/or database passwords in the _global.asp file.
• Added enhancements to Active Directory synchronization to allow synchronization over SSL, and allow extra LDAP query parameters to be added to synchronization.
• Added a dataset to reports to allow for reporting on Catalogs, Courses, Lessons, and Sessions.
• Added Session information to the “Course Transcripts” dataset in reports.
• Added the ability to add users to a group through the API.
• Added Session placeholders to email notifications. Additionally, all available placeholders for an event type will be shown in the placeholder box when the event is selected.
• Added a file name column to “Manage Activity Data” in Import Activity Data. This allows activity imports to be tracked by filename.
• Added functionality to release a page’s connection to the database once a query has finished. This will enhance the performance of calls to the database.
• Changed self-enrollment button for courses to only allow the button to be clicked once. This prevents users from self-enrolling in a course more than once.
• Changed the session roster page to properly display the course name.
• Changed “Main Menu” items to allow links to contain IP addresses.
• Changed the saveEnrollment method of the API to add a time zone for the enrollment. This was preventing enrollments created by the API from being properly displayed in the Administrator Menu.
• Changed email address validation to allow apostrophes in email addresses.
• Changed multi-select user property fields to properly display items that were previously selected.
• Changed the “My Account” page to properly highlight the last tab of the enrollments menu when properly selected. This was an IE8 bug.
• Changed the “Account Settings” page to allow the Administrator password to be changed by the Administrator only.
• Changed the SCORM package import to not import SCORM packages whose manifest doesn’t contain any item definitions.
• Changed “Certificates” to properly display the award date based on the user’s time zone.
• Changed mobile lesson launch page to be formatted like all other mobile pages.
• Changed the “My Account” page to properly sort course listings when sorted by date.