Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.12.1031
Posted by Joseph Carpenski on 12 December 2012 06:05 PM
• Expanded Section 508 compliance for learner pages. Note that this does not certify that lesson content will comply with Section 508. Section 508 compliance for lesson content is determined and implemented by the developer of the lesson content.
• Added the ability to configure automatic recover or discard of SCORM lesson data from disk to database. This enhances the SCORM lesson data recovery feature introduced in release 2.12.0615 by allowing the LMS Administrator to choose if unsaved SCORM lesson data should be automatically recovered or discarded for the user, or if the user should continue to decide.
• Added “click-to-insert” functionality for available placeholders listed on the “Email Notifications > Modify” page, and added placeholders for the course’s estimated time to complete, the course’s description, and the enrollment’s due date to “Enrollment” email notifications.
• Added the ability filter for “NULL” or empty values in reports.
• Added an alert to the “My Account” page to be displayed if the user has enrollments that are still being built.
• Changed the “Enrollment Start” email notifications to be sent to users inheriting fixed date group enrollments where the fixed date setting causes the start date of their enrollment to be in the past.
• Enhanced the performance of group enrollment distribution functionality to prevent deadlocks and timeouts when adding a user to a group that contains group enrollments.
• Changed the "Data Saved" message/link on the lesson launch screen to say "Click here to go back to the course details page." This more accurately reflects the page the user lands on upon clicking the link.
• Changed the calendars to display session icons on the appropriate date that is relative to the session’s time zone.
• Changed the enrollments listed on the “Completed” tab of the “My Account” page to not allow the enrollment to be launched if it has expired.
• Changed the enrollment listings on the “My Account” page to properly sort date columns.
• Changed the formatting of a user’s “Hire Date” in reports to display properly in the report.
• Changed the “User > Enrollment > Modify” page to allow settings on a user’s active enrollment to be changed without requiring the start date to also be changed.
• Changed the “User > Enrollment > Listing” page to prevent settings on a user’s completed enrollments from being changed.
• Changed the “Session > Add User” page to function properly in Internet Explorer 9.
• Changed the user’s lesson listing page to only display an active link to a “Web Meeting” lesson 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the “Web Meeting.”
• Changed the “Session Enroll” page to display the number of seats still available in a session.