Inquisiq R3 New Release - Build 2.13.0301
Posted by Joseph Carpenski on 31 May 2013 11:13 AM
• Enhanced coupon code functionality to allow for coupon codes to be valid between a given date range, and to allow for coupon codes to be marked for one-time use by each user.
• Added support for the Internet Explorer 10 web browser.
• Added the ability to revert the logged in session back to the impersonating user when logging in as, or impersonating another user.
• Enhanced support for Unicode characters throughout the system.
• Added “Credits” column to user transcript.
• Modified the default background image for a certificate.
• Added configurable options for synchronizing Active Directory to _global.asp.
• Changed course/catalog purchasing process to account for and assign a “grace period” to coupon codes for when they are applied to a purchase item and the user does not “checkout” right away.
• Changed Authorize.net purchasing method to populate the “description” field needed by the gateway.
• Changed the Course Materials download functionality to download items properly when passwords in _global.asp are encrypted.
• Changed enrollments to allow the end date of an enrollment to be modified without throwing an error on the start date.
• Changed lesson launch to function properly with iOS 6.
• Changed the saving of user lesson data and interactions to perform more efficiently.