- New, updated "R4" interface option.
- The “Classic” icon set is not supported with the new "R4" interface style included in this release.
- Multilingual capability. Available languages include:
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Course ratings allow learners who have completed a course to rate the course.
- Course Ratings included in Reports.
- Leaderboards display top learners by the most total course completions, total course credits, total certificates and total certificate credits.
- Course Screenshots added to Course Details screen within the Course Catalog.
- Activity Import:
- Added “Credits” column.
- Data automatically fills in enrollments where the import data matches.
- Certificates now automatically awarded where appropriate.
- Certificate Data Import functionality allows batch upload of certificate data.
- Course survey link option added to the course configuration screen allows learners to jump out to a 3rd party survey tool once they have completed their course.
- Phrasing of Catalog “Closed” changed to “Allowed Self-Enrollment” for clarity.
- Report subscriptions now require a relative date time filter that is less than or equal to the frequency designated with the report subscription.
- Moved Course Catalog “Options” tab out of the Course Catalog page into a new “Features” page within the Administrator Menu.
- Session screen updated to only display sessions that have occurred within the previous year and only allow modifications/management to sessions that have occurred within the previous 3 months.
- Changed the “Supervisor” field within reports to display the supervisor’s full name and username in parenthesis.
- Activity Import data that contain course codes will now update the user’s transcript with the corresponding number of credits linked to the course.
- Users that enroll / purchase a catalog that contains “closed” courses will only be enrolled in the “open” courses contained within the catalog.
- Corrected the Course Time Limit setting to properly prevent access once the allotted time has been reached.
- Corrected the “Login Failed” message to display and scale correctly.
- Manual completions of “closed” courses now correctly unlock other courses that they are prerequisites for.
- Blank column contained in Reports Excel spreadsheet following “Course Name” column has been removed.
- “Forgot Password” email now includes correct HTTP/HTTPS link according to portal settings.