- Added option to exclude specific users from leaderboards.
- Added Credit column for course information to the Import Activity Data.
- Added User’s IP Address to Reports.
- Added server-level configuration to enable/disable the relative date time filter requirement for report subscriptions. The configuration can be applied to the User Demographic dataset and all other datasets separately (i.e. User Demographic datasets are not restricted while all others are or vice versa).
- Users that are disabled no longer inherit group enrollments.
- Users that are disabled no longer receive subscribed reports.
- Empty subscribed reports no longer attach blank files to the subscription email – rather the email indicates that the report contained no data.
- Added additional security configuration options and XSS prevention.
- Added Integration to JitBit and Discourse Discussion Board Software.
- Certificate text now correctly displays when viewing certificates with Flash Player versions 18 and later.
- Special characters now correctly display in certificates.
- Changed Email notifications to only send notifications for non-expired portals.
- Changed Calendar ID to verify correctly.
- Changed Session icons in the My Account calendar to correctly display when the “Enable Course Catalog” option is not selected.
- Transcript data from inherited group enrollments that have been revoked no longer appear in course transcript reports.
- Changed “User Account Expires” email notification to send correctly if "When the selected event occurs" option is selected.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display columns when exported to Excel (.csv).
- Changed report functionality to correctly sort columns when viewed in HTML format.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display the learner’s selected language in reports.
- Changed report functionality to correctly display when “Closed” or “Locked” filters are applied to reports.
- Corrected the “Open” option above the course catalog calendar to correctly display in the “Classic” and “2014” layouts.
- Changed “Print Roster” to correctly print the session roster for Internet Explorer users.