- Added Dutch language.
- Added progress measure and description properties to SCORM objective tracking.
- Certificates screen search function now searches on "Code" and "Issuing Organization" in addition to "Name."
- Session cookie token now regenerates at login for enhanced security.
- Added "Created" date to Certificate information.
- Changed data file import procedures to upload faster.
- Added maintenance procedure to purge group enrollment cascade queue of records aged for than 6 months.
- GetUser API call now requires at least one filter with more than 3 characters defined (not including wildcards). Thus, "Get All Users" requests through the API no longer allowed.
- Enrollments saved through the API can now be tracked in the database.
- Added AD detail to onscreen error messages.
- AD sync errors are now logged to /_log/ad/ folder on installation.
- Changed Users screen to load user information faster.
- Removed the line, "Once enrolled, this value may be changed for users on an individual basis" from Time Limit field on the Course configuration screen.
- Removed "Leaderboards" from the "Add Data Field" Menu on the Certificate Configuration screen.
- Added Internet Explorer browser compatibility changes to enable users to subscribe to reports.
- Changed enrollment cascade and save procedures to prevent duplicate enrollments.
- Column labels now correctly specified in the activity data import error messages.
- Deleted Activity Data now correctly deletes all related activity data when no course codes were provided in the uploaded file.
- Coupon Codes now correctly save to the selected Catalogs on the Coupon Code configuration screen.
- Groups are now displayed correctly for user accounts that have only been granted the "User Manager" permission.
- Earned or Awarded Certificate fields no longer display as "Label" if a user’s previous linked supervisor was later unlinked.