- Increased number of years into the future that administrators can select for Start Date when creating enrollments.
- Added logging for Active Directory Synchronization.
- Added a “View Schedule” listing for web meeting and classroom lessons in the Course Catalog.
- Changed the Import Activity Data formatting instructions for "Course Credits" to a max character length of 4; 0 - 9999, 0.0 - 99.9
- The user batch upload now enforces the user limit for the LMS portal if a user batch upload exceeds it.
- The (2) footnote on the Import Activity Data screen now correctly lists the corresponding columns that must contain data.
- The 10 character limit for coupon codes entered by users is now correctly enforced.
- Single-quotes in upload file names no longer result in a failed upload.
- When performing an Activity Data Import, conflicting credit values no longer result in extra rows of data.
- The “Instructing” tab in the My Account screen now correctly sorts by all listed columns.
- Changed the Active Directory Synchronization process so that a user failure does not halt the process nor result in a “disabled” status for all remaining users.
- The Group permission screen now correctly aligns the checkboxes with the group names.
- The ##enrollment_duedate## placeholder for the "Enrollment Start" email notification now correctly displays the due date in the user’s local time.