Release 4.17.0001 / .0002 / .0003
- Quiz and Survey authoring.
- Import Video (mp4, ogv, webm, Youtube, Vimeo) and publish to SCORM-compliant lesson.
- PowerPoint-To-SCORM Converter/Publisher****
- HTML- based certificate editor/viewer (Flash player is no longer required).
- Detailed error logging for failed Authorize.net transactions.
- New placeholder ##LessonScore## for the Lesson Completed, Lesson Failed, and Lesson Passed email notifications.
- CSS “IDE” (Integrated Development Environment).
- Increased future years available for hire and termination dates.
- The pop-up coupon code windows no longer display during purchase if no coupon codes have been created.
- Empty reports now display the message, “Report is empty” instead of a blank screen.
- The LMS Account name (LMS portal name) input within API calls is no longer case sensitive.
- The "Created" date column in the Certificates screen now sorts correctly.
- Certificate codes now display correctly in reports.
- The “All / None” selection option now operates correctly in the “Catalogs” tab of the Coupon Code configuration screen.
****IMPORTANT**** The PowerPoint-to-SCORM Converter/Publisher requires additional ICS hosted services and Microsoft licenses and therefore is only available on SaaS or ICS-Hosted installations. This feature is not available to On-Premises installations. Please contact the Inquisiq Support Team regarding the implementation cost and details for Hosted installations.