- Added Certifications functionality to allow for defining and managing CEUs and requirements relating to a certification. This module allows you to create “Certification Tracks” made up of course, course credit, and/or external task requirements to track your learner’s progress through initial awards and renewals of certifications.
- Added functionality that allows Instructor Led Training sessions to be directly integrated with GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, and/or WebEx. This integration includes meeting creation, registrant creation, and attendee synchronization.
- Added the ability to make learner registrations subject to administrator approval.
- Added the ability to make learner self-enrollment of courses subject to administrator approval.
- Added the ability to relocate the log in form to display inside of the home page through the use of a short code.
For more information on the Certifications and ILT Integration modules or to have them enabled in your portal, please contact your sales representative.
- Modified the dashboard to condense all widgets onto one single dashboard, there are no more “dashboard modes.”
- Modified CSS editor to display default CSS files next to files being edited to make for easier editing of files relative to their original versions.
- Modified self-enrollment confirmation to include a link to go directly to the enrolled course’s launch page.
- Fixed issues with Activity Import importing duplicated records.
- Fixed an issue with expiration date conflicts in the Certificate Builder.
- Fixed various issues relating to jQuery and Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue with report configuration not maintaining selected values after save.
- Fixed a formatting issue with messages sent via the Message Center.
- Fixed an issue with User Batch Import that was causing an incorrect error message to be displayed when an import file was not properly formatted.