Hey Inquisiq Family! Great news!
The newest release of Inquisiq is now available to our installed clients!
Go to http://support.icslearninggroup.com and put in a ticket to request the upgrade now!
Here are some of the exciting new features and fixes that you can expect in the new version of the system…
- New Icons and Interface:
- Mobile Responsive
- Brief Analytics
- Better workflow
- Added security questions for password resets to secure user accounts.
- Added requirement for users to enter their existing password before changing their password.
- Added feature that locks user accounts after a specified number of failed logins.
- Interactive development environment for CSS/Style Sheets - auto-complete suggestions, elements collapsable, color-coding, detailed error reporting
- Changed Reset Password feature to send a reset link to user, rather than new clear text password. Reset link subject to new Security Answers feature.
- Fixed bug where entering quotation marks in quiz/survey answer choices corrupted the quiz.
- Certificates no longer display a dynamic label if there is no data present for that label.
- Added missing translations.
- Added validation for inputs that require numbers in the Reports section.
- Fixed issue where certificates with certain names become encoded on the page.
- Fixed Vulnerabilities for XSS, X-Frame, CSRF and others based on WebInspect and other security scans.
Talk to you soon!
Inquisiq Support Team