Asentia Release 1.10.5
- Added a searchable “documents widget” to the dashboard that allows a user to search the system for documents they have access to. These documents consist of files attached to Groups/Communities the user is a member of, materials for Courses/Learning Paths the user is enrolled in, and materials marked as public for Courses/Learning Paths.
- Added the ability to run reports on Certifications.
- Added the ability to attach files to user profiles.
- Added an email notification for “Message Center” message received.
- Added the ability for portals with more than one language installed to detect the user’s preferred browser language and automatically switch to that language.
- Modified the Administrator Menu to open on rollover instead of on click.
- Modified the User Registration and User Modify pages to display in sections instead of tabs for user data.
- Moved User Field Configuration from Users & Groups to System menu.
- Modified the Role Manager permission so that it controls access to assigning roles, in addition to creating/modifying them. Prior to this release, the ability to assign roles was under the User and Group Manager permissions. The Role Manager permission was also modified to only be assigned to the built-in “System Administrator” role.
- Added the ability to remove avatars from Users, Groups, Courses, and Learning Paths.
- Added the ability to duplicate ILT sessions.
- Added the ability to have more than one “organizer account” for GTM, GTT, GTW, and WebEx integrated ILT sessions.
- Fixed an issue with some Activity Data records being duplicated upon import.
- Fixed an issue with sort order in Pending User Registration and Pending Enrollment widgets.