Asentia Release 1.11
- Added mini-analytic dashboards to user, course, learning path, and content package grids to display aggregate data about those objects.
- Added an “online” indicator to users in the user grid to allow an administrator to determine whether a user is currently logged into the system.
- Added “Supervisor” field to transcript reports.
- Added the ability to query “enrolled” or “waitlist” users in ILT transcript reports.
- Added the ability to re-zip and download content packages.
- Modified the Administrator Menu to display administrator options in a more workflow friendly layout.
- Moved User Field Configuration to the System category of the Administrator Menu.
- Modified object listing grids to display more information about an object as well as provide shortcut buttons to more commonly used functions of an object.
- Fixed an issue in Quiz/Survey packages where the exit button on the Quiz/Survey does not exit properly.
- Fixed an issue where placeholders used in Email Notifications are automatically appended to the end of the text as opposed to where the cursor is.
- Fixed an issue on the User Enrollment Activity Page where entering a score less than 100 rounds the score to either 0 or 1.
- Fixed an issue where only one report filter could be added to a report in IE11.
- Fixed an issue with downloading calendar files in IE11.
- Fixed an issue with updating completion status of a user’s enrollment in IE11.