Inquisiq Release 22.214.171.124
Released April 30th 2018
- Changed Authorize.net integration method from deprecated DPM method to Accept.js method.
- Changed the way content is stored and handled to prevent course launch outside of the LMS.
- Fixed an issue where the use of the Forgot Password link was causing user profile data to be cleared.
- Fixed an issue where the system was attempting to grant certificates for courses that did not have certificates, and therefore throwing errors.
- Fixed an issue where certificates that were awarded through activity data imports were not correctly attributed to the person who uploaded the activity data.
- Fixed an issue where a portal’s global non-HTTPS forward to HTTPS process was re-directing without forwarding the data. The global non-HTTPS to HTTPS will now be bypassed for API calls and properly utilize the API setting for allowing HTTP or HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue with certificate data imports where multiple rows for the same user and same course codes with different timestamps threw an error, and the error was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s My Account page’s Progress analytic counted enrollments that had not started yet as a result of recurring enrollments that were to create future enrollments.
- Fixed issues with translations of conclusion slides and “Submit” and “Done” buttons in lessons created in the built-in quiz/survey authoring tool.
- Fixed an issue where the enrollment expiration dates were not appearing under the Learning Activities section of the user’s My Account page.
- Fixed an issue where coupon codes that applied to specific catalogs were not working.
- Fixed an issue where the last column on the User Batch page was listed as AW, when the last column in the batch upload is actually AS.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over an expired enrollment’s Go button showed an untranslated tag.
- Fixed an issue where new users created by the administrator using the New User button are initially unable to be impersonated.
- Fixed an issue where the Access Period on the course launch page was listed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where profile records of Supervisors whose profiles had been deleted were not being cleared from their supervisee’s profiles.
- Fixed an issue with printing certificates in the Microsoft Edge browser.