Asentia Release 1.13
Release Date: July 29, 2018
- Added integration with OpenSesame course marketplace.
- Added the ability to merge user accounts.
- Added the ability to assign more than one instructor to an ILT session.
- Added the ability to create “shortcodes” for linking directly to courses, learning paths, and ILTs in the Catalog.
- Added the ability to “create new users only” (ignore existing users) when performing a user batch upload.
- Added the ability to manually edit the manifest of a content package.
- Added the ability to create ILT-specific email notifications.
- Separated ILT session “waitlist” events from “enrolled” events, allowing for different email notifications to be sent for “waitlist” and “enrolled” users.
- Added “session_instructorfullname” placeholder to ILT session email notifications to allow instructor name(s) to be included in ILT session email notifications.
- Added certificates listing to the catalog details page for a course that will show all certificates associated with the course.
- Modified ILT sessions so that a session can be created in the past.
- Removed “Module Data Recovery” options from account settings. The Asentia SCORM API now recovers all orphaned data automatically upon the learner exiting the SCO.
- Fixed a bug affecting the sorting of sent email notification logs.
- Fixed a bug where unconnected flow lines were being shown on the administrator menu for users who did not have permissions to all menu options.
- Fixed a bug that was causing enrollment marked as completed by an administrator to rollback to an incomplete status.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips for grid navigation buttons would remain on screen after page change.
- Fixed a bug where an impersonated user would still appear to be “online” after the impersonating user reverted the active login to their own account.
- Fixed a bug where the “Pending User Registration” widget could not be turned on in some portals.