Asentia Release 1.14
Release Date: December 9, 2018
- Added "dashboards" for users, groups, courses, learning paths, and instructor led training objects.
- Improved workflows for editing users, groups, courses, learning paths, and instructor led training.
- Enhanced the overall look and feel of the system to provide a more visually appealing user experience across multiple devices.
- Added the ability to create HTML-based email notifications.
- Added email notification events for "User Registration Request Submitted" and "Course Enrollment Request Submitted."
- Added the ability to allow users to opt-out of email notifications.
- Added the ability to replace a course module's content package without resetting module data for enrolled learners.
- Added the ability to mark course modules as optional.
- Added the ability to apply an expiration interval to learning path enrollments.
- Added the ability to jump back to the current month on all calendars.
- Added the ability to import a spreadsheet to fill in completion information and synchronize an instructor led training session's roster.
- Added an instructor led training session widget to the dashboard to allow learners to view all their upcoming instructor led training sessions in one place.
- Added learner's name to the printable view of their transcript.
- Added "email" as a search option to the "GetUser" API method.
- Added the ability to "permanently delete" deleted users.
- Added the ability to enroll in a single instructor led training session when enrolling in a course that contains an instructor led training session as a module.
- Enhanced the course catalog's course details view to make it easier to view upcoming instructor led training sessions associated with the course.
- Enhanced certificates to allow for "portrait view" for certificate backgrounds that are designed to be higher than they are wide.
- Enhanced the instructor led training session date picker to auto populate the session's end date when configuring meeting times for a session. The end date will now default to the start date you have selected.
- Enhanced "merge user" functionality to also copy user profile files from source user to destination user.
- Enhanced the instructor led training roster print view to look more like a sign in sheet so that it can be printed and used to log learner attendance.
- Removed the requirement that all fields must be populated when configuring a portal’s footer.
- Fixed a bug where instructor led training email notification were being sent to instructors instead of learners.
- Fixed a bug in the message center requiring a message recipient to be entered twice when composing a message.
- Fixed a bug where the "Catalogs" header would be shown even though there were no catalogs available to view.
- Fixed a bug where "Account Settings" were not being saved properly.
- Fixed a bug where deleted documents were being shown in the "Documents" widget.
- Fixed a bug where email address would not return search results in logs.
- Fixed a bug where the expanded calendar view would not be shown on iPad.
- Fixed a bug causing old versions of object avatars to be cached in the user's web browser.