Inquisiq Release 18.104.22.168
Released April 2nd, 2019
- Added functionality to connect to OpenSesame Marketplace to purchase and download courseware for deployment within a portal.
- Added functionality to configure a CAPTCHA for the portal login form.
- Added functionality to configure a portal to require user consent for email notifications (opt-in/opt-out).
- Added functionality to configure a portal to require a user to agree to a user agreement or terms of service upon first login.
- Added functionality to configure a portal to allow users to remove their own accounts.
- Fixed an issue where “Estimated Completion Time” email placeholder “rollover” text was missing.
- Fixed an issue causing user registration page to fail when “Hire Date” is a required field.
- Fixed an issue where the number of courses linked to a catalog was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with portal duplication where the duplicated catalog was linked to the source portal’s catalog.
- Fixed an issue where session rosters were not sortable.
- Fixed an issue where User Manager permission was allowing the user to also have its profile information edited.
- Fixed an issue where a content MIME type was not functioning properly with Storyline content.
- Fixed an issue where course prerequisites were not being enforced from the course catalog.
- Fixed an issue where courses marked as completed by an administrator could still be launched by a learner and have their progress tracked.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for session time zone.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for lesson score.
- Fixed the email notification placeholder for enrollment start.
- Fixed issues with Manage Data for Import Certificate Data functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Hire Date and Terminal Date do not save properly on the user registration form.
- Fixed a formatting issue that caused certificates not to display when a \ was found within user profile data.
- Fixed an issue where some completed courses were being displayed as “overdue.”
- Fixed an issue where instructors were unable to access sessions that they were instructing.
- Fixed an issue where User Managers could not revoke certificates unless they also had Content Manager permissions.
- Fixed an issue with missing text in the OK and Cancel buttons for quizzes and surveys published with the built-in tool.
- Fixed an issue where quizzes and surveys created with the built-in tool were not scrollable on iPad.