Asentia Release 1.15
Release Date: June 23, 2019
- Added “Themes” to allow for pre-built styles and icon sets to be inserted and applied to your Asentia portal.
- Added the ability to switch the Enrollments Widget to a “tile mode” that allows learners to see a more graphics-based layout for their course enrollments.
- Note: The standard "List View" remains the default Enrollments Widget layout in existing portals. To switch your portal to the new "Tile View" layout, go to System > Configuration > Widgets, and change the Enrollments Widget to "Tile View."
- Added the ability to configure your portal to require users to consent to cookies. This is a GDPR consideration.
- Added the ability to configure your portal to allow users to remove their user accounts. This is a GDPR consideration.
- Added the ability to configure your portal to require users to agree to a user agreement. This is a GDPR consideration.
- Added the ability to configure email notifications to be sent to specific email addresses.
- Added the ability to configure email notifications to be copied to a specific email address.
- Added the ability for an ILT instructor to send a “Message Center” message to users on an ILT session roster.
- Added the ability to include a “drop session” link in ILT session email notifications.
- Added the ability to attach a calendar (.ics) file to ILT session email notifications for “Session Meets.”
- Added the ability to attach supervisors to a user via user batch upload.
- Added the ability to allow an administrator to modify certification award and renewal dates for a learner.
- Added “Documents” to catalog search.
- Added the ability to attach certificates to certifications.
- Added the ability to configure multilingual certificate backgrounds.
- Consolidated the “Task Proctoring”, “OJT Proctoring”, “Certification Task Proctoring “, “User Registration Approval”, and “Enrollment Approval” widgets into a single “Administrative Tasks” widget.
- Separated Course and Learning Path administrator permissions into “Content” and “Enrollment” permissions that allow for more granularity in assigning permissions for administering content.
- Added the ability to choose Video (.mp4) as a Task upload type.
- Added “Instructor(s)” to ILT transcript reporting dataset.
- Added individual course status indicators for certification progress view.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scheduling conflict resolution when assigning instructors and/or resources to ILT sessions.
- Fixed an issue where users could see a reporting dataset they did not have permission to see.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for the deletion of completed enrollments.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for the reset of enrollments for deleted courses.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in duplicated lesson data for activity import uploads.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the list view from navigating across pages on the “Pending Enrollments Widget.”
- Fixed an issue causing validation failure not to appear on the correct tab when modifying a course.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error to appear when deleting learning path enrollment rulesets.
- Fixed an issue preventing the user from being able to enroll in an ILT session while enrolling in the course associated with that ILT session.
- Fixed an issue causing bulleted lists in course descriptions not to appear correctly on the course launch page.
If you have any questions about new features or bug fixes for this release, please submit a ticket through our support system.
Click here to view a video highlighting some of the features of this release.