Asentia Release 1.16
Release Date: January 12, 2020
- Added the ability to restrict the dashboard to a “Lite” version.
- Added the ability to set account lockout parameters for login attempts.
- Added “Rules Engine” to provide users with the ability to view all rules and objects they apply to on one page.
- Added the ability to copy ruleset enrollments across learning asset objects.
- Added the ability to filter on “users enrolled in” for ILT session roster management.
- Added the ability to view all certificates and objects they apply to on one page.
- Added the ability to add a confirmation when Email OptOut link is clicked.
- Added the ability to exclude a user from leaderboards.
- Added the ability to attach a favicon to a portal.
- Added the ability to add a shortcode to Learning Paths, Catalogs, and ILT Modules.
- Added the ability to close registration for an ILT session.
- Added the option to restrict self-enrollment to one time only.
- Added the ability to add “essay-type” questions in surveys.
- Added the ability for all questions in a single-page survey to be submitted at once, as opposed to submitting each question.
- Added a confirmation dialog to appear after clicking “Delete My Account”.
- Removed forcing the selection of a “correct answer” for multiple-choice, multiple-answer, or true/false survey questions.
- Changed “Package Import” nomenclature to “Create Course from Package” on the package modify page.
- Removed “Portal Statistics Widget” option from the Configuration menu
- Fixed an issue that resulted in continuous redirections when users were required to both change their password and accept the user agreement.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to purchase or enroll in an object twice by double-clicking enroll/add to cart/Paypal buttons on Catalog items.
- Fixed an issue where Message Center “Compose” form was not showing errors when errors occurred.
- Fixed an issue where deleted courses were not being excluded from the Enrollments Widget.
- Fixed an issue where Certificates for Certifications were not being awarded upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where searching the Catalog while not logged in threw and exception.
- Fixed an issue where saving changes on a tab in a modification menu always kicked back to the first tab.
- Fixed an issue that did not exempt Birthday, Hire Date, and Termination Date from UTC conversion in Reports.
- Fixed an issue where Catalogs were not showing up in the correct order on the Catalog page.
- Fixed an issue where embedded Vimeo videos were not playing when launched.
- Fixed an issue where not all enrollments were able to be viewed and launched through the Enrollments Widget Carousel because of a paging issue.
- Fixed an issue that produced an error when viewing session email notifications in the email log.
- Fixed an issue where Certification events were visible in Email Notification modification pages even though Certifications were not enabled in the portal.
- Fixed an issue where calendar files were unable to be opened from the ILT Session Widget.
- Fixed an issue where “Require new user registrations to be approved by an administrator” checkbox was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s course enrollments list was not being re-populated after deletion of Learning Path enrollments.
- Fixed an issue where users with a “User Manager” role enabled were able to view users in groups they did not have permissions to view.
- Fixed an issue where accessing a course via shortcode by a user that was not logged in would direct the user to the dashboard once logged in, instead of the catalog for enrollment.
- Fixed an issue where posts that included quotation marks would not post to discussion boards.
- Fixed an issue where users would receive multiple enrollments if joined to a group both manually and by a ruleset enrollment.
If you have any questions about new features or bug fixes for this release, please submit a ticket through our support system.